Professional Designers Gouache Paint Set 16x20ml, 320 ml of Great Gouache Colours
- Super Quality Designers Gouache Paint Set in a box,
- 16 x 20 ml individual pots with a wide spectrum of premium opaque colour paints.
The quality of Gouache Paint is superb due to:
- High pigments density
- Rich and vibrant colour pigments
- The viscous nature of these paints allows for maximum coverage
The Gouache Paint is:
- Opaque and velvety with a matte finish,
- Easily painted on paper, cardboard, canvas, as well as on metal, wood, bone, glass, plastic and leather surfaces
- Suitable for Professional Artists, Designers, Children, and Beginner Painters
- Suitable for restoration work
- The colours stay pure and retain brightness after application
- Dries quickly on your chosen surface but can be reactivated with water.
One of the customers says: “…The colours mix cleanly and rewet and lift easily from the palette if allowed to dry. (This was a relief as I had put far too much paint out !)
…The colours paled but did not become chalky, dull or lose their intensity. It was very easy to mix close approximations of the more opaque watercolours – such as cerulean and naples yellow – and I began to see how these could be combined with transparent watercolour without the effect being jarring. (In the past I have tried to replicate the effects the Victorian watercolourists got combining body colour and watercolour with a conspicuous lack of success and ended up with white in my transparent colours which was infuriating, so gave up.)…”.
120 in stock (can be backordered)